- Graduation from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
- Satisfactory GPA. The university minimum undergraduate GPA is 2.7 on a 4.0 scale for at least the last two years of undergraduate work .
- Satisfactory score on the General GRE exam. Please note that GRE is not required for fall/spring 2021 admissions
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL exam (for international students only). We recommend a TOEFL score of 92 or higher. Scores must be current (within two years)
- Three letters of recommendation.
Suggested application deadline dates (early applications are highly encouraged)
March 15 (fall admission)
Oct. 15 (spring admission)
Applications are considered until all positions are filled.