- October 24, 2019-Luzar Symposium: Frontiers in Physical Chemistry
- Nick Kuklinski joins the analytical chemistry division as a new teaching faculty.
- Welcoming new faculty for 2019
- Professor receives U.S. government's highest honor bestowed to early career scientists and engineers
- Chemistry of Materials: 30th anniversary editorial interview with Charlene Crawley, Ph.D.
- Saturday,May 11, 2019 at 7 pm- Chemistry Department Graduation
The Department of Chemistry at Virginia Commonwealth University offers unique opportunities for interdisciplinary study at both the undergraduate and graduate level, as well as course offerings in the traditional areas of chemistry. We hope that this Web site will communicate our enthusiasm for chemistry, and you will be prompted to look more closely at our programs and offerings.
LEARN ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENTAL SEMINARS
LEARN ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENT POLICIES
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR GENERAL CHEMISTRY, CHEM 101, PLACEMENT
FIND OUR PREREQ OVERRIDE FORM