- Chemistry professor receives project funding from the university's Presidential Research Quest Fund
- Undergraduate students present research to industry partners
- It takes a village to succeed: Student earns national scholarship to finish her Ph.D.
- VCU's new STEM building is beginning to take shape
- Promoting diversity in the field of chemistry
- VCU Chemistry professor one of two at VCU, named senior members of the National Academy of Inventors
The Department of Chemistry at Virginia Commonwealth University offers unique opportunities for interdisciplinary study at both the undergraduate and graduate level, as well as course offerings in the traditional areas of chemistry. We hope that this Web site will communicate our enthusiasm for chemistry, and you will be prompted to look more closely at our programs and offerings.
LEARN ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENTAL SEMINARS
LEARN ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENT POLICIES
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR GENERAL CHEMISTRY, CHEM 101, PLACEMENT
FIND OUR PREREQ OVERRIDE FORM