- Dr. Charlene D Crawley will be honored by Minority Access Inc.
- Dr. Lachelle Waller Honored
- Sally and Mike Hunnicutt named Blue Sky Fund ‘Volunteers of the Year’
- Congratulations to Samy El-Shall & Maryanne Collinson
- Scott Gronert received the 2016 American Chemical Society-VA Section Distinguished Research Award
- Charlene Crawley to be honored at annual PACME ceremony
The Department of Chemistry at Virginia Commonwealth University offers unique opportunities for interdisciplinary study at both the undergraduate and graduate level, as well as course offerings in the traditional areas of chemistry. We hope that this Web site will communicate our enthusiasm for chemistry, and you will be prompted to look more closely at our programs and offerings.
LEARN ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENTAL SEMINARS
LEARN ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENT POLICIES
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR ALEXS ASSESSMENT PROGRAM
FIND OUR PREREQ OVERRIDE FORM