Graduate Learning Outcomes
The Department of Chemistry has adopted the following goals for all students earning a graduate degree in Chemistry.
Students will demonstrate:
- Develop effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate expertise (breadth and depth) in chemistry
- Demonstrate appropriate ability to design and conduct experimental research
- Demonstrate ability to analyze data critically and to design experiments independently.
- Develop competency in the responsible conduct of research.